1250 fan

Lancer1

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-1250
Hey all , just a quick question my 1250 which I have only used about 4 times now but the fan seems to run constantly. Is that normal ? My GMG turned off and on all the time ! Just learning

It depends upon the set temperature of your grill, the ambient temperature, etc. When I'm cooking at anything above 225, it runs pretty constantly. At Lo/180, it will cycle. It will also cycle if you drop the temp from something higher down to a lower temperature. It sounds normal to me.

It depends upon the set temperature of your grill, the ambient temperature, etc. When I'm cooking at anything above 225, it runs pretty constantly. At Lo/180, it will cycle. It will also cycle if you drop the temp from something higher down to a lower temperature. It sounds normal to me.
Ok thank you so much , just learning how it works !!

I asked the good folks at recteq about the fan on my 590 not cycling even when set to 180 degrees when the outdoor temperature was 60 degrees. They suggested increasing the auger rate to the maximum of 6.5% from the 3.5% I had it set at for 90 degree low and slow summer cooks and the fan started cycling at 180. I'll be adjusting this rate as the summer goes on.

My Wifi on the 1250 went out, wont reset, no "light" when pressing 5 seconds. Will have to call them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back